
war.
acrylic on board.
acrylic on board.
i took jonathan's advice.
i do admit i like bright colors and little monsters.
this is an attempt at something different.
i challenged myself.
it was a fun challege though.
picked out a pallete of red, orange, browns, blacks and a little white in the mix.
no bright colors.
and i went for my views on the war.
just an experiment
and this is what came of it.

a toast to bad taste.
acrylic on board.
expressions on their faces-just reactions to the situation.resist the machines as long as time allows you to breathe just like the Lion and the Lamb-yea, but only in real life you won't see the lifes that embrace polluting the same space we're bred to kill but i can't speak for myself just like the blind leading the blind-yea, but only in real life you can't see the lives that we lead when you've lost your will to breathe we're bred to kill but i can't speak for myself the machine sucks you in and spits you out but i can't speak for myself force fed my own blood,i'll drink to bad taste a toast to bad taste. You see it's coming but you can't look past it You know it's useless but you keep on asking So take the time and take the life I've been given I need a different rythmn We all Belong down here I get this feeling I have lost all feeling Sneaky suspicion that you're very cunning Add up these bodies you got nothing to show for an insatiable hunger We all Belong down here It all happened so fast but nothing ever came of it, Soon enough you've forgotten I couldn't wait to bury this When I was just a bag of bones,I ran away from home Uh oh, I've got no where to go and as we slowly stroll along sacred alleys of the charmed Uh oh, I think we've gone too far It all happened so fast, but nothing ever came of it, soon enough you've forgotten I couldn't wait to bury this. We all belong down here we all belong down here. we, we all belong.

1 comment:
i didnt know i gave you advice(was it me?) but yes dark colours are fun
Post a Comment